brooks saddle weight

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
When I ride my Brommie I normally do so with a rucksack* full of kilos of random crap. I do so at a relaxed pace.

If you are worried about a difference of a few tens of grams, maybe a Brommie wasn't the right choice in the first place. Maybe something less foldy and more carbony.

*(I will get around to buying some hideously expensive Brompton-specific luggage sometime)

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
*(I will get around to buying some hideously expensive Brompton-specific luggage sometime)

See Foodie & Adrian's fettling and fixing other bags to a standard Brommy bag frame (£35 ono) before you do. You'll get very likely a better solution for half the price. I do like my S bag but when I see what others have bodged (meant in the nicest manner) and what I have in my bike cave that could have gone into a similar set up, I do kick myself a bit at splurging £100 on it.

cisamcgu

Legendary Member
I got my Brommie bag for free at Evans, with some negotiation about a trade in, when I didn't actually have anything to trade. But, that being said, I think the Brommie bag is a wonderful thing and when considering alternatives, is probably worth it :smile:

OP
OP
C

chris folder

Hi :smile: I use the s bag do you no you can change the main front flap on bag there is lots of different designs can swap over. I do like the look of the roll top bag

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
You can get a bag specifically for Rolls? Velo Orange already do a Baguette bag ....
You misunderstand. It's a bag for putting your Brompton on top of your Rolls without scratching the paintwork.

Top Bottom