Brown sauce or tomato ketchup

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Tomato Sauce for mine.

Yayyyyyy
 

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Ok. I concede defeat @Easytigers you win. You lot are all philistines and heathens the lot of you. For my punishment, the very next bacon sandwich I eat has to have the dreaded brown sauce added. xx( god help me it will taste foul, but i will do it.:cursing:
 

sazzaa

Guest
Ok. I concede defeat @Easytigers you win. You lot are all philistines and heathens the lot of you. For my punishment, the very next bacon sandwich I eat has to have the dreaded brown sauce added. xx( god help me it will taste foul, but i will do it.:cursing:

Does it have to be HP? If not then pick a w.anky expensive brown sauce, or the bbq one I posted about... Orrrr the reggae jerk stuff maybe? HP is awful, like normal Heinz tomato, it's way too sugary.
 

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Does it have to be HP? If not then pick a w.anky expensive brown sauce, or the bbq one I posted about... Orrrr the reggae jerk stuff maybe? HP is awful, like normal Heinz tomato, it's way too sugary.

Can you recommend one that looks vaguely brown?
 

green1

Guru
Ok. I concede defeat @Easytigers you win. You lot are all philistines and heathens the lot of you. For my punishment, the very next bacon sandwich I eat has to have the dreaded brown sauce added. xx( god help me it will taste foul, but i will do it.:cursing:
Just hold off eating one for a while then it will be forgotten about and you can then look forward to a butty covered in blood.
 
Top Bottom