brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tetedelacourse

Aye my longs were out today too. 2 pairs of gloves as well. Crackin once you get going when it's as crisp as that though eh?

Little bit of groundfrost but nothing to worry about.

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
dhb 3/4s[1] for me, plus thermal long sleeve under the short sleeve jersey.

It was still a bit cold though.

[1] Whatever the fluffy backed material they're made of is, it's *lovely*.

I had my buff on today to cover my ears. It certainly was fun cycling past all the car drivers our scraping their cars :blush:

PrettyboyTim

Had no frost down here yet - there was meant to be some this morning, but nothing so far. Was just about warm enough in my 3/4s and a long-sleeved T shirt with a hiviz vest over the top. However my toes got rather cold, as did my middle finger on my right hand. I think soon I'm going to have to make some covers for my tie clips to keep the wind off my feet, and maybe upgrade my gloves. I may also have to move over to track suit bottoms.

U

User482

Frosty in Bristol this morning. Couldn't find my fleece headband so my ears were stinging by the time I got to work.

Cab

Was certainly a chill this morning. I commute in work clothes, but its out with the winter gloves from now on I think.

domtyler

Über Member
magnatom said:
Having seen your photo, the thought of you dressed like this has put me right off my dinner.... :blush:

Oh, how about if I told you the ankle socks have got little frilly bits on?

gazzaputt

Was bloody freezing at 6am riding from Bexley to Putney. Roubaix longs, base layer, long sleeve,a windproof jacket, thermal liner gloves, outer windproof gloves, thermal socks, overshoes and a headband kept the worse out.

Top Bottom