BRVR - Goats League - Climb 15 - Nufenen Pass

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ibooij

Über Member
First time I went, I took two Tramadol ... before the massage!!

My brain stops functioning after Tramadol, so I don't know if that's the best plan for me

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
That massage was painful, but I have the feeling it did some good. I can turn my head a bit further.
Because I inflicted some painful advice I you in this thread (BTW How are you doing now?). Today I decided to try and do Nurofen Pass :dry:. Yeah er no :unsure:

That was painful :blink: and I nearly had a TDm moment, I know TMI. Anyway I manage to finish the stage before the tdf stage finished. Me doing 15km, them doing 110 :blush:.

On to my time, 2h18m26s. Way slower than I was hoping, 2.05 to 2.10 was the initial target, but didn't have the legs. Just 3 to do, 2 catch up and the new stage from Monday.

Thanks @Aleman :dry:

:thumbsup:

theboxers

I'm much better. My ribs are still hurting a bit, especially at night. I did a run today which wasn't to bad. I'm going for a 3 hour ride tomorrow. I assume that will go well. We will be going on holiday to France next week and I hope to be do some good rides there.
Make the most of your holiday. I have a suspicion @Aleman has some not so nice stages coming up :eek:

Last edited:

theboxers

Oh so you think the Madeleine was nice??

Off to look for something that is more of a challenge :laugh::laugh::laugh:
giphy.gif

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
Well, that was pleasant. One of those where it feels like you're having a rest when it drops into the 9% bands. Saying that I found a steady rhythm from around 3.5 miles in, it wasn't quick or pretty but it got me there, maybe I should do a warm up rather than waiting until I'm already a third of a way through a ride before I'm actually ready to go.
After all that 1:14:44 in the league for me please @Aleman

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
Hi @Aleman thank you very much for updating the league (and for your continued efforts). Unfortunately you've made a slight boo boo on my time for this ride, my time was 1:14:44, whereas you have got it as 1:11:14. Your time would have been spot on had I not stopped to look at the view and have a quick fag at the summit.

Top Bottom