BRVR - Goats League - Climb 4 - Flagstaff USA

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
Continuing the North American theme, this weeks ride is Flagstaff USA 9.04Km with 665m of ascent

Flagstaff.profile.png

Post your times in the thread and I'll update the Goats League Spreadsheet

Please include your BRVR User/Display Name to give other riders pacers to chase if they so desire.

Crook Town AFC

Dave Wade on BRVR
@Aleman 37:27 for me (Dave Wade) The Moderators have kindly reinstated my old user name. I wasn't aware they could do that as I thought once an account was closed it was closed. They have also migrated my posts over from the other account so nothing has been lost.

Managed to shave over 5 minutes from the time I set last week so these league climbs of yours are really helping me get back into shape.

Regards

Dave

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
Well, I didn't like that one little bit, neatly demonstrated by a 51:52.
The only plus points were coming home to "Highway to Hell" and the opportunity to hurl abuse at the numerous cyclists with big cheesy grins whizzing down the farker!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Aleman

Aleman

That's possible, I'll have to check

Edit: Yep, I was a plonker, all fixed now

Last edited:

martin22

Ta, Martin would have been mortified!

Could have saved me doing the ride though ^_^

OP
OP
Aleman

Aleman

@Aleman 37:27 for me (Dave Wade) <snip> Managed to shave over 5 minutes from the time I set last week so these league climbs of yours are really helping me get back into shape.
Well done Dave, I tried to stay with you, but you pulled away after 6Km, I don't think I'm fully recovered from my cold of last weekend :sad:

38:22 for me

Did Loveland Pass as a warm down ... well the last 15Km of it, I think it's a ride that @theboxers would excel at, shame we are moving to Andorra for the next ride really

Crook Town AFC

Dave Wade on BRVR
Funnily enough I occasionally use the same one for a cool down ride as well, other times I try the last 20km of Guanella Pass from Georgetown (North side). For a warm up I've been using the last 10Km of Oberalp Pass from Tujetsch.
As for the League I'll have to up my game if I want to close the gap or at least give you a run for your money.

Top Bottom