bTwin cycle tool kit review

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The bTwin cycle tool kit comprises of most of the tools that Decathlon stock but instead they come in a handy carry case and come at a much cheaper price when sold together.

The Kit consists of a chain whip, chain tool, spoke wrench, Shimano/FSA bottom bracket tool, crank puller, hub cone and pedal spanners, hex keys, a phillips and flat head screwdriver, adjustable spanner 15/14 spanner, Shimano lockring tool and a long handle hex key.

Overall, I have no regrets with buying this product, it gives you the freedom to do your own mechanical work and gives you the ability to thoroughly remove and clean components from time to time. It gives you all of this for the price of maybe one visit to the bike shop and it’s a great experience to service your bike, yourself.

Pictures of the entire kit and a more in depth trial review can be read over at my blog;
http://velostage.wor...ool-kit-review/

Price?

EDIT: £33 from your blog.

Nice looking and priced kit, although noticeably short of a Hollowtech 2 BB tool, although they can be had for a fiver.

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
I have had one for a couple of years. Has served me well, although I broke the chain tool on a particularly stubborn chain a couple of months ago.

Top Bottom