BUG OUT,SURVIVAL Bikes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Globalti

Legendary Member
My neighbour is a Police officer who has recently given up smoking and bought a Decathlon bike, determined to get fit. Last weekend we cycled over on the flat Fylde and when I pointed out Heysham nuclear power station he remarked that that's one of the designated national assembly points to which all Police officers are supposed to make their way if law and order breaks down in the UK. Maybe this is why he is training up as a cyclist?

Tin Pot

Guru
My neighbour is a Police officer who has recently given up smoking and bought a Decathlon bike, determined to get fit. Last weekend we cycled over on the flat Fylde and when I pointed out Heysham nuclear power station he remarked that that's one of the designated national assembly points to which all Police officers are supposed to make their way if law and order breaks down in the UK. Maybe this is why he is training up as a cyclist?

And where are the non-police assembly points?

Globalti

Legendary Member
Here:

13jour600_1.jpg

OP
OP
Velominati

Velominati

I just thought of a new bug out bike, what about a submersible bug out bike and trailer. Imagine the scenario, there you are cycling out in the wilds and you spot a group of zombies, trapped you spot a lake or river and hey presto, you have your new escape route, just simply head for the river and you vanish, I have been running some test and so far so good, the only thing left to sort out are the buoyance issues on the trailer. I have written to the Ministry of Defence and they are keen to try out my idea, at the moment they are doing dry land tests.
th?&id=OIP.Mbb3bc5cfadc5285e5e0b9c356e7cb51eo0&w=299&h=223&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0.jpg

Last edited:

raleighnut

Legendary Member
I just thought of a new bug out bike, what about a submersible bug out bike and trailer. Imagine the scenario, there you are cycling out in the wilds and you spot a group of zombies, trapped you spot a lake or river and hey presto, you have your new escape route, just simply head for the river and you vanish, I have been running some test and so far so good, the only thing left to sort out are the buoyance issues on the trailer. I have written to the Ministry of Defence and they are keen to try out my idea, at the moment they are doing dry land tests.
th?&id=OIP.Mbb3bc5cfadc5285e5e0b9c356e7cb51eo0&w=299&h=223&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0.jpg

I could pull one behind my trike.

I couldn't survive the nuclear winter without a properly kitted bike

DIY-wine-holder.jpg

Shaken, not stirred?

Top Bottom