Building a shed?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Get a big boat and turn it upside down, like they do on Holy Island
Holy%20Island%20Boat%20Shed.JPG

Typical. 2015,Fnaar, and you're still making comments before the watershed.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Typical. 2015,Fnaar, and you're still making comments before the watershed.

Just for the hull of it.

brand

I can't bring myself to burn pallets keep stripping them down and finding other uses for them. Have given some thought to using them for the walls of a shed.

brand

Does a wood store count as a shed?

I think I've found a use for my spare pallet and frame.

...had 220 logs delivered today(!)

1 or 2 pallets on ground. Cut ends off and screw 1 pallet each end to the base. You could screw a couple of battens across the top to finish off but you will find you catch your head on them all the time, so I just used rope. Still fit for purpose after 4 years.

drummerbod

Im half thinking of a metal shed eventually as a bike store , has anyone any thoughts on them, it would be a full size shed rather than something like an asgard box .Are they more secure than a wooden shed ?
I do already have floor anchors into the concrete drive to secure the bikes.

They are more secure but metal sheds sweat. Condensation forms on the internal aspect of the roof (assuming it's metal as well) and will drip down. If you insulate the roof (19mm polystyrene) then this will stop this.

brand

They are more secure but metal sheds sweat. Condensation forms on the internal aspect of the roof (assuming it's metal as well) and will drip down. If you insulate the roof (19mm polystyrene) then this will stop this.
Not sure its just the ceiling that has condensation. The whole shed seems to have condensation in it. Certainly would never buy one again.

Top Bottom