Hip Priest
Legendary Member
My dad used to be incredible territorial about the space outside our house, even though we had enough room on our driveway for our own cars. If a neighbour parked there, he'd be grumpy and hold it against them. And GOD FORBID anyone used a couple of inches of our driveway to turn round. There'd be hell on!
I'm glad to say I've not inherited this trait. I think it's all part of the unceasing madness of our car culture.
Anyway, I digress.
I think the OP should have a polite word to find out his neighbours intentions, which may well be innocent. Forget all these 'get your own back' type suggestions. There's nothing more wearing than having a long-term feud with neighbours.
I'm glad to say I've not inherited this trait. I think it's all part of the unceasing madness of our car culture.
Anyway, I digress.
I think the OP should have a polite word to find out his neighbours intentions, which may well be innocent. Forget all these 'get your own back' type suggestions. There's nothing more wearing than having a long-term feud with neighbours.


