Bunnies everywhere.... have I turned into Bishop Brennan?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

w00hoo_kent

One of the 64K
They were big enough to cook, if I'd paid more attention when rabbiting with my mate in my teens I probably could have done all that rather than just squeamishly binning them. I'm quite partial to rabbit stew, although the small bones are annoying.

young Ed

Veteran
fair bit of myxi down here but still see dozens of the buggers :sad: and worst thing is they are dodgy to eat with myxi
how ever mean it might sound i really want at least 2 lurchers and a proper live rifle, and a bit more land as i do enjoy rabbiting. and ferrets and nets is on the want list (i was going to get ferrets and nets etc once, but it never materialised)

recently i tried joining a group of facebook called 'rabbiters '..... it turned out it was a group for people who loved live pet bunny rabbits! :shy::laugh:
Cheers Ed

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
We have a lovely pet bunny who is in my avatar but like @young Ed here I have no qualms about helping a local dairy farmer keep his rabbits to a manageable number.

Our favourite recipes are a pie, rabbit Tikka Masala or Essex Fried Rabbit which is like Kentucky Fried Chicken.

I defy anyone who is not a vegan to sustainably object to the humane harvesting of a genuine free range wild bunny for food.

Top Bottom