Buying a bike off eBay

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Ludacris

Ludacris

Well, that’s the bike picked up from Ealing, thanks to a good friend in Leeds who was working in Bognor and popped in on the way home.

Thanks for everyones advice and ideas and in particular Nigel for his incredible offer of help. There are still good, genuine folk, even in 2020.

For the record, the bike is a Bianchi Camaleonte Tre Sport. Looking forward to getting it back home from Leeds now but the heat’s off and I can wait.

clid61

Veteran
Put one of bikes on ebay yesterday afternoon (merida cross bike) checked at teatime , sold for buy it now price

Brandane

Legendary Member
It’s a 10 hour drive down :sad:
If it's worth it, go for it! (Edit ... I see you're sorted now, enjoy the new bike :okay:).
I bought this bike on ebay a few years ago. Seller was in Croydon, a mere 470 miles away. I made a mini holiday out of it, incorporating a few nights in Henley on Thames, which has some nice cycling routes around it. I had been looking for one of these bikes for ages, and it looks best in this colour IMHO, excellent condition, and was the right size. I'm glad I did it; I've had some great tours on it - France a few times, MoG to JoG, Hadrian's cycle route, and more. If I was only allowed to keep one bike out of my collection of 5, this would be the one.

Last edited:
Top Bottom