Buying online

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
I tried it and then bought it. Not sure I'm really interested in hanging about here and discussing it for any great deal of time, though. Wouldn't want to waste anyone else's time asking questions and stuff, eh!
Good stuff. Enjoy

OP
OP
simonali

simonali

Guru
Well, here it is. I've swapped out the saddle, as the Prologo one was as hard as a rock, even with padded shorts. I think the bars will be next because it was owned by a lady cyclist and I reckon she had already changed them to a narrower bar (they're not the OEM ones). Good excuse to buy some more carbon goodies, as I reckon just on feel that these are only 40cm. I've also supported two LBSs and spent another £250 or so on tubes, lights, tools etc.

Attachments

• IMG_20180801_115129.jpg
    IMG_20180801_115129.jpg
    187.9 KB · Views: 26

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Well, here it is. I've swapped out the saddle, as the Prologo one was as hard as a rock, even with padded shorts. I think the bars will be next because it was owned by a lady cyclist and I reckon she had already changed them to a narrower bar (they're not the OEM ones). Good excuse to buy some more carbon goodies, as I reckon just on feel that these are only 40cm. I've also supported two LBSs and spent another £250 or so on tubes, lights, tools etc.

That's rather nice looking.

OP
OP
simonali

simonali

Guru
After all my discussions with dealers and Focus themselves, I think the medium frame was the right choice in the end. Everyone had been telling me to go for a small, but that would've meant that the seat would be an extra 3cm higher than the 'bars compared to how they are in the pic above. Far too racy for an old fart with a spare tyre like me!

Top Bottom