C+/Bike Radar/CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

zimzum42

Legendary Member
It's been ten years or so since this all started, and a large number of us are still together on here

Does anyone still look in on C+/Bike Radar? What is it like in there? Is there a community like there is on here, and is anyone from the old guard still surviving on there?

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Me.

The tech and race sections are more active than on here, cakestop rattles along nicely but soapbox has gone.

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
i was in for about a year of c+ then came the bikeradar debacle which led to me coming here.

i pity those who did the same but went to acf, only to go through it all again.

i occasionally look in on yacf, and bikeradar more occasionally still.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
I was on the original C+ Forum (before the one before Bike Radar)! I didn't join the exodus but I did join ACF when it started too, but was never that active there... I never liked Bike Radar, I have a presence on Bike Forums, I am an occasional poster on YACF, but this is my main bike base.

Dayvo said:
Except Lady Sonia's! :evil:

Attractive woman that looks very nice in Horse Riding gear (or so im told)

I was originally on the What Mountain bike forum and when it switched over to Bikeradar one of the members from WMB set up his own forum which had a link to this site which i clicked on and i've never been able to find my way out

Simon

redddraggon

Blondie
The intelligence level of regular poster on here, seems loads higher than Bikeradar. However there does seem to be a lot more clueless n00bs on here though.

brockers

Just how many cycling forearms are you on redd? I see you on WeightWeenies, Veloriders, Bikeradar...:evil:

You're right about the intelligence level thing, though that might have something to do with the average age. I reckon it's about 50 here, whereas the average age of Bikeradar contributors seems about 15.

brockers said:
You're right about the intelligence level thing, though that might have something to do with the average age. I reckon it's about 50 here, whereas the average age of Bikeradar contributors seems about 15.

You're dead right, brockers! I'm 50! :wacko:

Mind you, for every 20-year-old, we have to have an 80-year-old!

Let's out the oldest forumer here! :evil:

redddraggon

Blondie
brockers said:
Just how many cycling forearms are you on redd? I see you on WeightWeenies, Veloriders, Bikeradar...:evil:

Just WW, BR, here and my club forum. Oh and fairwheelbikes since the WW mods binned the Pro Team Equipment thread. Never even been on Veloriders AFAIK.

Top Bottom