Cabbie runs a red light...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

hodsgod

hackbike 666 said:
I think they should turn a blind eye to the occasional cabbie jumping the red and shoot all cyclists who do it instead.

That's a really good point, I honestly think riding standards are worse than driving standards in London.

I would make everyone take a test.

HobbesChoice

hodsgod said:
That's a really good point, I honestly think riding standards are worse than driving standards in London.

I would make everyone take a test.

Hi Hodsgod. I'm just curious on how you'd enforce this test. I'm not being pedantic in any way it's just something that I wonder about when I see hoodies with no lights rlj'ing etc. How do you make the bad cyclists accountable without it negatively affecting the good ones?

3 cabbies yesterday near Cannon Street let me cross as I was coming up from St Pauls to get to the route which passes Cannon Street Station.One of the cabs was picking up a fare in the middle of three lanes but I wasn't too bothered.One of the cabbies even apologised...I take it,it was the one who was picking up the fare in the middle of the road.I was quite surprised at the apology and shouted "no problem".

Most of my commutes this week have been in a good mood apart from tonight in the early stages,but I managed to calm myself down.

Was very tired as my neighbour kept me up last night (through playing music till half too and banging around all night) and I ended up going to work 5 hours early.(3 am commute)

Return commute was almost 5pm.

Top Bottom