Cabbie runs a red light...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

lit

Well judging from the way you behave like a **** on the road I have you spot on, you just don't have the capacity to understand when people aren't being wholly serious anymore.

lit

Norm said:
Would that be the same person who, just this morning, wrote...

:smile:

I think you have failed to recognise a personal belief of mine, I take people at face value and don't pre-judge them

next?

lit

hackbike 666 said:
Wind up poster,it's obvious.Waste of time replying to as well.

I was actually trying to help you with your road positioning the other night but you wern't prepared to listen and just stuck your fingers in the ears.

lit

What does my age have to do with anything? I could ask you the same but I think I understand what your mental age is.

You're a very cynical person it seems.

lit said:
I was actually trying to help you with your road positioning the other night but you wern't prepared to listen and just stuck your fingers in the ears.

Why?

It's none of your business.

BTW I didn't ask either.

lit

I never said it was, it's in my nature to offer advice where I can so if i'm guilty of that then so be it.

OP
OP
B

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
lit said:
What does my age have to do with anything? I could ask you the same but I think I understand what your mental age is.

You're a very cynical person it seems.

Are you saying I'm old? That's you struck off my Christmas card list that is. :smile:

Top Bottom