Cabbie runs a red light...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

lit

downfader said:
He's a troll... if he rides anything its inflatable! ;)

You're more than welcome to come for a bike ride with me little man.

OP
OP
B

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
Sh4rkyBloke said:
Pass the warm glowing feeling on, BM... I try to do my bit too... ;);)

Of course! The more of us there are the better, IMO. I like our little youtube ring of friends. ;)

LOL @ Lit. I reckon that little dig scored nicely. ;)

lit

dig? it just seems a little clique on here have a problem respecting someone else opinion because they don't agree with it, quite sad really.

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
lit said:
dig? it just seems a little clique on here have a problem respecting someone else opinion because they don't agree with it, quite sad really.

Perhaps the very reason they dont agree with you is that you are wrong? Or are deliberately stirring up trouble.

As for the little man comment, LMAO! I think there are a few more qualified/experienced on here I would rather to ride with tbh. Or were you feeling lonely? ;)

(I'm gonna have to stop, I have work to do ;))

jmaccyd

'I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it'.

Dan B

Disengaged member
lit said:
.. you mean like the guy earlier in the thread who came out with
lit said:
Christ, you sound like a bigger **** than you are on the road.

OP
OP
B

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
jmaccyd said:
'I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it'.

Jmac knows my very positive general opinion of cabbies. Cabbies like the one in this video are thankfully extremely rare.

lit

BentMikey said:
LOL, that's pretty standard speak for stupid motons who don't like the idea of being filmed. Are you a moton?

lol bless, you have little sayings.

I don't believe for silly stereotyping of people so good luck with that one.

Top Bottom