Cabbie runs a red light...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

lit

Well they do say fools never learn and it seems quite true of some on here.

What bullshit is this?

Read mine or HJ's posts then you won't need to ask the question, getting very tedious repeating myself.

purplepolly

round and round and round and round and round and round and round

:wacko:

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
lit said:
What's wrong with the easy way? Are you saying you want to cause yourself to get angry just to feel satisfied? that's a odd way to go through life.
he's not saying that at all. He's saying that certain actions are unnacceptable. And, in this instance he's right.

The really interesting thing about this video is that the cab driver, having used almost two tonnes of metal and plastic to try and intimidate BM then realises that his 'victim' is coming up behind him and runs a red light in a blue funk. Which chimes with my experience of cab drivers. A proportion of them will cut up my wife, whereas they leave me alone. Why? Because they are cowards. What they sometimes don't figure on is getting chased down by a man when they've cut up the woman riding behind him. Cue fear...........

lit

dellzeqq said:
he's not saying that at all. He's saying that certain actions are unnacceptable. And, in this instance he's right.

The really interesting thing about this video is that the cab driver, having used almost two tonnes of metal and plastic to try and intimidate BM then realises that his 'victim' is coming up behind him and runs a red light in a blue funk. Which chimes with my experience of cab drivers. A proportion of them will cut up my wife, whereas they leave me alone. Why? Because they are cowards. What they sometimes don't figure on is getting chased down by a man when they've cut up the woman riding behind him. Cue fear...........

Is it REALLY worth it? let them be cowards.

lit

I have tried to have a civil conversation with some but there are people out there with a irrational hatred of bikes plus most are unwilling to pull over since they are so caught up with where they have to go.

Miquel In De Rain

No Longer Posting
Yes that is true and with what lee said,we don't want to beat these people to a pulp but just try to make them realise that their driving is a little dangerous sometimes.

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
lit said:
Another one who can't see through the bullshit.

Well dont crap everywhere and he might be able to see ;)

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
So when Lit gets hit by a car pulling into the kerb and the driver gets out and says "why didnt you SAY SOMETHING!"

Works both ways ;)

OP
OP
B

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
Origamist said:
There was no abuse after the first overtake. BM swore at the cabbie on the second, closer pass. He has not denied this. You suggested the second overtake was possibly a result of abuse he had received after the first overtake - there was no abuse at this juncture.

Thanks Origamist. Still telling porkies, addictfreak? MTFU and admit you were wrong.

Top Bottom