Cabbie runs a red light...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
B

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
I guess you weren't around when Hackers posted his videos. He's actually a v. experienced and rather fast cyclist. He might not ride exactly like I would want to [1], but I respect his ability and road sense. Your advice to him thus amuses me. :ohmy:

[1] I don't ride as well as I would like to either.

lit

hackbike 666 said:
No.I probably have much more cycling experience than you and a few on this board so I will ride in a way I am happy with and I won't be told on here how to cycle.

I don't tell other people how to cycle on here I don't believe in it.

You probably don't, i've always been cycling since I was 5 (obviously not always on the roads!) I'm not telling you how to cycle, you can cycle how you want but I'm sure I will enjoy my cycling more ignoring the idiots.

BentMikey said:
I guess you weren't around when Hackers posted his videos. He's actually a v. experienced and rather fast cyclist. He might not ride exactly like I would want to [1], but I respect his ability and road sense. Your advice to him thus amuses me. :biggrin:

[1] I don't ride as well as I would like to either.

Thanks mikey.:ohmy:

I know people don't agree with how I ride but it's rare I see much difference to my gutter hugging :laugh: but if things were really bad I would change it or ask advice.I look on it as defensive cycling....Most of my cycling is defensive cycling but it doesn't mean I don't use primary some of the time.

Yes could have used it at St Paul's tonight but I thought what is the fkin point just let the blasted bus through.

and rather fast cyclist.

I was faster then,im not so fast now but I would have loved to post that bus thingy tonight if I had been taping it.;)

lit

I'm banging my head against a brick wall with you two, cycle how you want, it's your funeral at the end of the day.

lit

Oh god, if this going to turn into some cock measuring contest then you need to get a life.

Not quite just the fact im being told how to ride when you actually know nothing about me.

So now I need to get a life.
Im too scared to ride in primary.Nice generalisations.

lit

I've said do what you like, if you are too touchy to take a bit of advice from a fellow cyclist then it's your funeral, good day.

I didn't ask for advice.Not from you anyway.If I asked for advice it would be from BM as I have known him for a few years.

lit

oh god you just can't resist it can you? I'm really bored of your tedious behaviour, good day.

mr_hippo

Living Legend & Old Fart
10 pages discussing what? A non-incident! How did the taxi driver jumping a red light affect the OP? It never. From the youtube clip - "The most amusing thing about this was how the driver ran scared from me" What utter drivel. The OP must think he's a legend in his own lunchtime but really he ia a 'Chav on a bike' who shows that he has no road manners and does not know how to interact with other road users.

Top Bottom