Call me Daddy.....!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Gary Askwith said:
..but i am no closer in understanding where babies actually come from.:ohmy:..:

I didn't see a bright star in the east, so I think we'll have to assume that it was the traditional way. :blush:

[QUOTE46297]
Gary Askwith" said:
Many thanks for all the kind comments, fatherhood really is the delight everyone has been telling me about....:ohmy:

..but i am no closer in understanding where babies actually come from.:ohmy:..not in the superficial biological facts, common-sense, sort of way but in the deeper philosopical sense.....some say babies 'come into the world' but I dont think that is correct- came from where?..what is outside the world?
They seem to emerge from the world, from some groundswell of being which our narrowly focused conscious attention has trouble comprehending.....:ohmy:
Apologies for this self indulgence...be warned all you fatherless ones, staring into your babies eyes does tend to have this kind of effect:thumbsup::blush:

Just you wait until you start knowing what the boy wants or thinks without him telling you properly. Now that is spooky. It's like a detachment of yourself. Which it is I suppose.[/QUOTE]

What do you mean "I suppose?" You're not having doubts are you?

Gary Askwith said:
They seem to emerge from the world, from some groundswell of being which our narrowly focused conscious attention has trouble comprehending.....:blush:

errr, yeah, congrats and all that but, errr, yeah.... :ohmy:

Top Bottom