Calling all Dr feelgood fans

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
And I know there a good few fans on here.

The movie we made about the original Dr Feelgood. "Oil City Confidential" will be shown on BBC Channel 4 this Friday at 9pm. Try and watch, you wont regret it.. it's a cracking movie.

Trailer here

ChrisKH

Guru
Woohoo !

I never did get round to watching the cinema release. I'll look forward to this. ;)

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
Nice, I'll get some beers on the way home on Friday..

peterdowning

Veteran
Dr Feelgood were the first band I ever saw live when I was 14. Had seen them on The Geordie Scene on Tyne-Tees TV and thought they were brilliant. It took some serious negotiation with my parents to be allowed to go with my mate - all the way from Doncaster to Sheffield on the bus :rolleyes: - and the concert happened to be the one that was recorded for the live album, Stupidity, back in 1975. How good is that for a first concert?

I bought the Going Back Home DVD recently which is brilliant musically. The stage at Southend Kursaal doesn't do Wilko justice as it is too small and he doesn't have enough space to strut. The stage at Sheffield City Hall was massive and he was only restrained by the length of the lead from his guitar to the amp. Those who have seen them live will know what I mean :-)

I must get one of the kids to set up Sky plus set up to record the program on Friday.

mangaman

ianrauk said:
And I know there a good few fans on here.

The movie we made about the original Dr Feelgood. "Oil City Confidential" will be shown on BBC Channel 4 this Friday at 9pm. Try and watch, you wont regret it.. it's a cracking movie.

Trailer here

Wow - thanks Ian - I've just Sky+'d it

The trailer is superb.

Top Bottom