Calling all small women

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cabbieman

Can you help me out with store recommendations please. My 16 year old niece is quite small. She currently wears a xs adult btwin jersey but it's quite loose. She'd like to wear something a bit tighter but the only things she can find are childrens with silly designs. Shes more of a 10-12 age in size. Help.

vickster

Legendary Member
@Reynard Is petite

Have you looked at some of the Italian brands like Ale, Castelli etc, they come up tiny! Sport pursuit also have loads of deals on lesser known Italian brands (you have to subscribe). Look for racefit or form fit

Otherwise can she get to a decent sized evans? They always seem to have lots of stuff in xs or size 8

Julia9054

Guru
Can you help me out with store recommendations please. My 16 year old niece is quite small. She currently wears a xs adult btwin jersey but it's quite loose. She'd like to wear something a bit tighter but the only things she can find are childrens with silly designs. Shes more of a 10-12 age in size. Help.
DHB jerseys come up very tight particularly across the shoulders and upper arms. I usually have to buy a size up so she might find the xs is small enough

Beautiful Wife is Japanese and small by European standards. She Recommends Uni Qlo sports clothes. The sizes tend to be one down compared to European sizes, so I can wear Uni Qlo medium whereas I have to wear S in Germany.

Heltor Chasca

Out-riding the Black Dog
Stolen Goat are race fit. In fact they have a similar jersey to the shirt in your avatar. ^_^

Top Bottom