Cameras + YouTube + Google - using the power

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jezston

Über Member
I think Mr Hippo's only repeating point seems to be "I don't like people putting up videos of poor driving and I'm going to slag off anyone that does".

lukesdad

I think Mr Hippo's only repeating point seems to be "I don't like people putting up videos of poor driving and I'm going to slag off anyone that does".
I think you ll find he also comments on video s of poor riding too.

col

Legendary Member
LOL, and you even question yourself based on a mrhippo comment? Maybe if Gaz or someone else said something, that'd be worth thinking about. Sorry mrhippo, but your opinions on roadcraft in the past have been almost uniformly poor, at least IMO.

If you want to have a laugh go look at mrhippo's channel on YouTube, and listen to some of his narration.
Is trying to ridicule someones talking a good thing?

col

Legendary Member
People do have the option to put members on an ignore list. But for some reason they usually don't. They like to read what they don't like from whom they don't like so to give them an excuse to throw their toys.
That is a very good point , Iv also noticed that anyone" bent "doesnt like, he picks or tries to call.

OP
OP
B

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
I think you'll find I was quoting and responding to Gaz. DKUATB.

col

Legendary Member
LOL, and you even question yourself based on a mrhippo comment? Maybe if Gaz or someone else said something, that'd be worth thinking about. Sorry mrhippo, but your opinions on roadcraft in the past have been almost uniformly poor, at least IMO.

If you want to have a laugh go look at mrhippo's channel on YouTube, and listen to some of his narration.

No, Looks like an attempt to get others to join in too.

dkuatb ? dont know what that means?

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
dkuatb ? dont know what that means?
Do Keep Up At the Back

His comments are actually very sensible.
How is the below comment sensible in relation to the post he was replying to?
Have you ever thought about concentratimg on what you are doing?

Perhaps his comments are sometimes sensible, but they are certainly not all sensible (just like the rest of us).

gb155

Fan Boy No More.

Mr H seems to be acting the knobber here tbh but I wanted him to explain why he felt the need to suggest I pay attention

col

Legendary Member
Do Keep Up At the Back

Do speak in understandable words, unless its because you couldnt be bothered to type, YFW ^_^

How is the below comment sensible in relation to the post he was replying to?

Perhaps his comments are sometimes sensible, but they are certainly not all sensible (just like the rest of us).

Top Bottom