Cameras + YouTube + Google - using the power

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

col

Legendary Member
So his comment wasn't sensible?
Is that what you think?

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
Blimey you have good eyesight, first looks like he is scratching his head, the second, couldnt make out a thing.

The first One is as clear as day when you full screen the video, was even more do in real life too

The second is much more clear on the original video file and again in real life

But hey ho

col

Legendary Member
The first One is as clear as day when you full screen the video, was even more do in real life too

The second is much more clear on the original video file and again in real life

But hey ho
Iv viewed them full screen, and still dont see a phone, nothing on the second either. Im afraid you couldnt convict on this vid.

col

Legendary Member
The reg plate isn't clear either - so what's your point ? I'm not asking for a conviction
My point is this doesnt show or prove anything. So what was YOUR point of showing it and claiming something that isnt evident ?

stowie

Legendary Member
Mobile phone usage doesn't show up on camera very well, especially if the vehicle is moving - I guess the glass reflections cause problems even if we can see it perfectly.

Was nearly hit today by a car drifting into the cycle lane - the driver was texting and steering with his knees. Later on the driver in front of me at the lights was busy talking into his handheld and set off at the light change by steering inbetween gear changes with one hand. This was in the space of a cycle trip of 2 miles to the shops. Handheld Mobile use is utterly endemic these days. With bluetooth sets costing less than £20 there is absolutely no excuse.

col

Legendary Member
Mobile phone usage doesn't show up on camera very well, especially if the vehicle is moving - I guess the glass reflections cause problems even if we can see it perfectly.

Was nearly hit today by a car drifting into the cycle lane - the driver was texting and steering with his knees. Later on the driver in front of me at the lights was busy talking into his handheld and set off at the light change by steering inbetween gear changes with one hand. This was in the space of a cycle trip of 2 miles to the shops. Handheld Mobile use is utterly endemic these days. With bluetooth sets costing less than £20 there is absolutely no excuse.
I agree with take their licence away, BUT we have to be able to see the phone clearly. In that vid if anyone can enlarge the image to show a phone I would be very surprised.

Top Bottom