Campagnolo Record Pro Fit Pedals

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GIOS

Questo posto è una bettola!
I've been using Shimano pedals for a while and I'm pretty disappointed at them. The clip mechanism of my first pair broke and the second pair's started to loosen. Now I'm on a hunt for pedals. I saw the Record pedals at my local bike shop somewhat a year ago and pretty much ignored them but now after looking at Time/LOOK/etc. pedals they seem like a good contender. Any experiences on these pedals?

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Very few folk use them. Have you thought about a higher end Look or Shimano pedal.

OP
OP
GIOS

GIOS

I've used the previous generation Ultegra pedals and they are rubbish. It's the type of plastic they use in lock mechanisms. High-end Look and Shimano pedals seem to be very good but so do the campy ones.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Thing is the campag system is rare.

I have some rare Campag Record Looks on my best bike, used the Look system but with campag bearings.

OP
OP
GIOS

GIOS

Thing is the campag system is rare.

I have some rare Campag Record Looks on my best bike, used the Look system but with campag bearings.

It might indeed be rare but is it any good? :smile: The popularity is not an issue for me.

raindog

er.....
I'm using a pair of Record Titanium at the moment. A guy I know who races used them for a season and passed them on to me when he changed to Speedplay. Not really sure what you want to know? They work fine, and are nice looking, although that's a bit meaningless as the pedals are the one thing you can't see when you're riding! I used Shimano SPD-SL before and the Campags compare favourably. No problems - and all Campag gear is the dogs bollox imo. :smile:

OP
OP
GIOS

GIOS

I'm using a pair of Record Titanium at the moment. A guy I know who races used them for a season and passed them on to me when he changed to Speedplay. Not really sure what you want to know? They work fine, and are nice looking, although that's a bit meaningless as the pedals are the one thing you can't see when you're riding! I used Shimano SPD-SL before and the Campags compare favourably. No problems - and all Campag gear is the dogs bollox imo. :smile:
You told me exactly what I wanted to know. They are durable, look nice and you've had no problems with them. :smile: Cheers!

Top Bottom