Camping Recomendations

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

aces_up1504

Looking for a camp site for a week long holiday: Any recomendations. Pretty open where we can stay but would like to head south from Liverpool.

Must have:

1. Good facilties, elec hook up etc
2. Dog and Child friendly
3. Some nice off road but smooth cycle routes would be a bonus
4. Plenty to do in the local area

OP
OP
A

aces_up1504

Any area is open for consideration really, as long as there is plenty to do and see.

Mid to late June would be ideal

OP
OP
A

aces_up1504

Spooky enough i was just looking in that area between poole and Wareham.

South Lytchett Manor Caravan and Camping Park

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
This is one of the nicest places we've stayed: http://www.eweleaze.co.uk/camping.htm. There's no restriction on space, they're very child & dog-friendly, campfires are allowed, they're right by the beach, and it's a nice part of the country. The only glitch is, they're basically a farm, and I just noticed their dates don't work for you. Sorry.

pkeenan

Über Member
There's a nice place near Wrexham called The Plassey. I stayed there for one night. It was the most expensive place I've stayed in Britain (I think it was £25 for me, with my tiny tent!). It seemed more family orientated, so price-wise may suit your criteria better.

The price aside - it was an incredible place to stay, and the staff were very, very friendly! When they saw my look of dispair when I heard their cafe and shops were shut (after a fairly rainy 100 miles cycling..) they gave me some of their own food from their personal stash! They really were kind.

Top Bottom