Can anyone id this beed of dog - urgent

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Not the best photos but we took 1 dog for a walk and came home with 2.

No name, or anything. Collar has nothing, no name, no number.
She's pedigree, expensive, used to being well handled and groomed. Very hungry.

DSC_0619.JPG
DSC_0623.JPG

D

Deleted member 23692

Black face makes me think a young Belgian Shepherd.. poss malinois
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belgian_Shepherd

Take him/her to the local vet. The ones near us will scan animals for a chip for free if they are lost/stolen/abandoned to try and trace owner. I am sure as part of the process they record the breed so could be a way to find out.

And another thing, why are the pics so shite? If you really want to know, get a decent pic. As it is, it just looks like the dog is getting in the way of that bloke watching X Factor. Do you know who/what he is?

:laugh::boxing:

OP
OP
SatNavSaysStraightOn

SatNavSaysStraightOn

Changed hemispheres!
The dog warden is on her way. :cry:

The pup is gorgeous!

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
I gather that microchipping is very common these days, especially of dogs with pretensions - so the warden will probably have a scanner and be able to identify the owner easily.

OP
OP
SatNavSaysStraightOn

SatNavSaysStraightOn

Changed hemispheres!
I gather that microchipping is very common these days, especially of dogs with pretensions - so the warden will probably have a scanner and be able to identify the owner easily.
I hope so. She is so sweet and used to being and groomed extensively. She's staying to settle and not respond to the fireworks now thankfully. I'd adopt hey if she isn't rehomed assuming we were not leaving the country.

Top Bottom