Can anyone recommend an LBS in the Cambridge area?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Glow worm

Legendary Member
The wonderful folks at Ben Hayward Cycles near Cambridge have decided to call it a day and will soon cease trading. They have given me superb service for some years now and I'm gutted they're closing. I hope very much the staff there will be quickly snapped up by other outfits (they certainly should be).

It means I'm on the hunt for a new LBS. I read a few good reviews on here on Kingsway cycles but it was quite an old thread (2011). Ideally I'd like to continue to support a local independent trader rather than the big boys.

I seek a new LBS with some trepidation as I feel slightly cursed. Years ago I used Drakes (closed just after I bought my current steed from them), then Revells of Newmarket (also closed) then Ben Haywards (same story). So without wishing ill fortune on any LBS, if anyone has any suggestions, I'd be grateful.

Last edited:

vickster

Legendary Member

Crankarm

Guru
Bicycle Ambulance in the entrance of Park Street car park, Cambridge. A great bunch of guys who live and breath bikes. Andy is their wheel builder and a good wheel builder he is. Good work at very reasonable prices as well. Can't recommend them highly enough.

Top Bottom