Can we have another for/against helmet argument on here or is there another forum for that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TVC

I'd like to start a debate as to whether too much time is spent on the forum...
How much is too much?

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
By the way, I don't think your new cycling gloves will catch on

chainmail_glove_by_alanbecker-jpg.86187.jpg

Nice maille. Who made that?

Norman...

He's a Mailer

I'd like to start a debate as to whether too much time is spent on the forum...

Is that "quality time" or just time"

It could be argued that if a post is useful, helpful and others benefit then the time is justifiable for the betterment of humanity

lee1980sim

Is that "quality time" or just time"

It could be argued that if a post is useful, helpful and others benefit then the time is justifiable for the betterment of humanity

Well I'd have to agree with you as I generally visit to find out useful things and get help (at the minute my headset bearings are shot so need replacing) but then I get side tracked and end up scrolling through the new posts section, I'm my worst enemy, the bearings still aren't fixed

TVC

Well I'd have to agree with you as I generally visit to find out useful things and get help (at the minute my headset bearings are shot so need replacing) but then I get side tracked and end up scrolling through the new posts section, I'm my worst enemy, the bearings still aren't fixed
Your headset bearing are shot? What, on all your bikes?

If you are trying to tell us that you only have one bike then I'm disgusted.... There's a place for people like you and it's called bikeradar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom