Can we have another for/against helmet argument on here or is there another forum for that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
DIY Chain Mail on Instructables
I have been able to 'knit' ring maille for a decade or two. Once upon a time, I used to do a bit of Dark Age battle re-enactment. Sad but true. I worked for Norwich Union and by Friday night, I really wanted go kill someone. So letting off a bit of steam, sword & buckler in hands, and running around castle grounds, with the Vike, it's how I met Hubster

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Helmets are sh!t.

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
And if David Byrne is such a keen cyclist why did he go on so much about the road to nowhere?
Ah, but that's the one of the great joys of cycling isn't it? Heading out on a nice day just because, following your nose with no plan of where to go.

He must have had a rural ride in mind tho as he ended up with Nothing but flowers :smile:

lee1980sim

Your headset bearing are shot? What, on all your bikes?

If you are trying to tell us that you only have one bike then I'm disgusted.... There's a place for people like you and it's called bikeradar.
No just on my commuter, used it for over 2 years in all weathers and as it's my first bike in years it's not been looked after properly (oops) but now I'm learning and can use it for practice (not happy that the LBS I used to take it to didn't think checking the headset was needed for a service)

Reactions: TVC
I have been able to 'knit' ring maille for a decade or two. Once upon a time, I used to do a bit of Dark Age battle re-enactment. Sad but true. I worked for Norwich Union and by Friday night, I really wanted go kill someone. So letting off a bit of steam, sword & buckler in hands, and running around castle grounds, with the Vike, it's how I met Hubster

I am equally sad

As a member of Sir Nicholas Slanning's Regiment of Foote for a number of years as a pike man

Funnily enough my deputy is an ex member of a Parliamentarian Regiment, The London Trayned Bands

I have a forgiven his poor choice in English Civil War Politics

postman

Legendary Member
As a member of Sir Nicholas Slanning's Regiment of Foote for a number of years as a pike man

I see you knew his name,but did he know yours,Pike.

TVC

Hang on, how did we end up over here?

Wear a lid. Or don't wear a lid, or wear a hollowed out Mellon, or a cauliflower. Or don't. Stick 2 bananas in your ears, or don't. It's up to you.

lee1980sim

But what we really want to know is did the chicken or the egg come first?
If the egg came first how was it incubated? And if it it was a mutation how did it survive so for those reasons I believe the chicken came first as life evolved slowly from single cell organisms, but then that's just me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom