Can you recommend an Android tablet?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I have the samsung galaxy tab2 10.1. Its about 3 years old and still going strong. I love it. The nexus 10 is supposed to be good as well. It depends on how much you want to spend.

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
My Tesco Hudl mark 1 is a bit iffy, its going back this week for its 2nd warranty issue since buying last September. Fine when it works and decent bit of kit at its price point but chock full of tesco bloatware (unsurprisingly) that you need to switch off and hide away.

The camera is worse than awful, although pictures saved from other devices show fine and the screen generally is good.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
My Tesco Hudl mark 1 is a bit iffy, its going back this week for its 2nd warranty issue since buying last September. Fine when it works and decent bit of kit at its price point but chock full of tesco bloatware (unsurprisingly) that you need to switch off and hide away.

The camera is worse than awful, although pictures saved from other devices show fine and the screen generally is good.

I thought from reports I'd heard that it was ok.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
I would've recommended a Nexus, but my daughter's is sitting here on my desk in two parts right now, while I try to fix its non-charging issue. Quite common apparently. 14 months old. Terrific.

midlife

Guru
This ACER I'm using now isn't too bad.

Shaun

Kestevan

Last of the Summer Winos
The lad has a lenovo yoga which has been excellent.... It has a nifty built in stand and a much longer battery life than my galaxy.... But it does have "unusual" looks.....

midlife

Guru
The ASUS / ACER tablets we have were end of line manager's specials at our local Staples. Not sure of the make but cheap!

Shaun

OP
OP
Spoked Wheels

Spoked Wheels

Legendary Member
I would've recommended a Nexus, but my daughter's is sitting here on my desk in two parts right now, while I try to fix its non-charging issue. Quite common apparently. 14 months old. Terrific.
I bought my daughter a 7" Asus tablet to take with her while travelling abroad and has had nothing but trouble with the charging unit.

Top Bottom