Can you relate to Froome?I

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
FFS, who cares where he's from.

It's where he's at that matters.

#1 cyclist in the world:okay:
Number 2 according to this list
1 Alejandro Valverde Belmonte 25-Apr-1980 Movistar Spain 2405
2 Christopher Froome 20-May-1985 Sky Great Britain 2301
3 Alberto Contador Velasco 06-Dec-1982 Tinkoff Spain 2112
4 John Degenkolb 07-Jan-1989 Giant Germany 1686
5 Alexander Kristoff 05-Jul-1987 Katusha Norway 1683

http://www.cyclingranking.com/Rankings/CurrentYear.aspx

OP
OP
bikeman66

bikeman66

There is one selfless act that wiggo did, that froome would never consider and thats put himself at the head of the race on the champs elyesse to lead out a sprint train, knowing that a huge crash could stop him from finishing and winning the tdf.....wiggo did that, for his friend cavendish
To be fair, with Wiggins' track history, he would be more capable of leading out a sprint than a cyclist of Froomes make-up anyway.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
To be honest im more of a team sky fan than a froome fan.......im glad team sky put a strong team together to win back the yellow jersey, cause without that strong team, it wouldnt have happened

Big shout outs to stannard and rowe, who put in huge amounts of time pulling the peleton along in the winds, so they sky climbers could do their jobs in the mountains

Citius

Newsflash - nobody wins GC without a team. This is what happens when you get all your cycling knowledge from watching ITV4 highlights.

MisterStan

Label Required
I'm in awe of Chris Froome....i reckon he and Chris Hoy are the nicest chaps in cycling/sport ....they can to tea at mines anytime :smile:
*Cough* Boardman *Cough*

Phill Stevenson

I really like Bradley and his slightly sardonic out look on life. He does seem quite abrupt when he is being interviewed but definitely a nice person if a little cocky. Never really understood Chris because he keeps so much of his small personality under wraps. The bio on him that was on TV last year revealed almost nothing but there were a few moments this year (probably due to so much more TV coverage on him) during the Dauphine and during the Tour that showed him actually smiling/laughing. Also a moment of anger/frustration (not sure if anyone else saw the live broadcast on ITV) when he got in after Nibali attacked when Chris was down. He was shuffled away and afterwards he was back to poker face. Maybe not quite so much a character as Bradley but both exceptional riders and amazing to watch.
I read through the Team Sky bios of everyone during the Tour, interestingly (or not) quite a lot of the team mentioned Bradley as their favourite person because of his impressions. Wonder if Chris' are any good ^^

swansonj

Guru
I really like Bradley and his slightly sardonic out look on life. He does seem quite abrupt when he is being interviewed but definitely a nice person if a little cocky.
Me too. I was slightly surprised by the allusions earlier in this thread to Bradley having a flawed personality, and, if I had been feeling braver, I might have asked for more details.:ohmy:

Top Bottom