Can you sing?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
No.

I was in the School choir, but then my voice broke, quite literally!

That said, even at my age, my voice does occasionally change pitch for no good reason and without warning, which can be embarrassing at times.

mcshroom

Bionic Subsonic
Yes, I'm a tennor and sing in a church choir (so I'm either decent or they're desperate ;)) . Not sure I'd be able to sing while cycling to hard though

TVC

I will never be heard singing, cat strangling sounds more tunefull. As it happens, last night I went to a collegues retirement do, and I had to endure the entire evening of kareoke with my work mates murdering cheesy songs. In the end I decided the next person who had a stab at My Way was going to get the microphone shoved up their exhaust port - horrible.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Although I'm convinced I'm a great rock and roll singer Mrs 3BM assures me otherwise.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Crackle said:
I'm the worst combination: Can't sing but like to sing.

No sooner has the first warble left my throat than I am greeted with the words, "Dad, shut up". Such is life.

No, that's kids for you :wacko:

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
threebikesmcginty said:
Although I'm convinced I'm a great rock and roll singer Mrs 3BM assures me otherwise.

That's never stopped Billy Bragg or Cheryl Cole having a 'singing' career...

In one of his songs (Waiting for the great leap forward) Billy Bragg states;

"In a perfect world we'd all sing in tune, but this is reality so give me some room!"

yoyo

Yes. I allegedly make a good sound as a soprano. I teach music and run choirs and both of my sons were cathedral choristers. Son 2 has just returned to singing in an a capella group and is both enjoying himself and boosting his finances. Singing is a good form of exercise..

Top Bottom