Can you smell it?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Smells like Bolognese and pancackes here.

graham56

Guru
Smells like sh1t here, oops sorry they have been putting slurry on the fields again.:blush: One of the benefits of rural living.

sticky sherbert

I thought five pankakes was being a glutton

DJ

Formerly known as djtheglove
User1314 said:
Wife gone out so cooking for myself.

I fried a cubed onion with 4 medium sized green chillies and a lump of ginger. Threw in some garlic, bit of black pepper and some salt. Then three tomatos. Then a red chilli. Then some chilli flakes. Then a dash of lemon.

Let the concoction - what's the official chef word? - thicken. All took40 minutes. Now thrown in 5 large chicken drumsticks. Cook on slow heat for 50 minutes. Served with cool youghurt, thick rice and a pickle of some sort!!!!!

Hmmm..... Can't wait. Timed so I can eat it in peace at 8 after kids have had story and are in bed. I can smell it now! 38 minutes to go!

I am going to try that exact recipe tomorrow night and then I will tell you how it smell's !!!!!:smile:

Can you smell what the Crock is cooking?

Why does everyone cube onions? I'm really bad at maths and have to settle for just chopping them into lumps. Does it actually make any difference?

Gerry Attrick

Lincolnshire Mountain Rescue Consultant
Chuffy said:
Can you smell what the Crock is cooking?

Why does everyone cube onions? I'm really bad at maths and have to settle for just chopping them into lumps. Does it actually make any difference?
Absolutely does. Onions must be cut according to the formula 3x raised to the power of 5 divided by Pi multiplied by y divided by the square root of 2 x n, where x=the diameter of the onion in millimeters, y=the cubic capacity of the frying pan, and n=the size of your top tube. Anything else is pants.

Top Bottom