CANCELLED: Late Late delayed Christmas Night Ride to Bognor 29/01/10

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
xin_59020415202076465187.jpg

Davy is now dreaming of this...

'Venus Flytrap' is their name; not sure about the Venus bit, but Flytrap seems apt. Have fun Davy. Don't please tell them about your '60cm relaxed Thais' or they'll think you're into circus performers...- we want you back in one piece.:biggrin:

The ladyboy on the right looks a bit dodgy.

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
Aperitif said:
xin_59020415202076465187.jpg

Davy is now dreaming of this...

'Venus Flytrap' is their name; not sure about the Venus bit, but Flytrap seems apt. Have fun Davy. Don't please tell them about your '60cm relaxed Thais' or they'll think you're into circus performers...- we want you back in one piece.:biggrin:

My god, this is going to be seriously hard work for me out there! Admitedly I am still not seeing straight but I am sure Ill be fine! :biggrin:

Andrij

Über Member
dellzeqq said:
......now doomed to spending Saturday in clothes shops and Saturday evening drinking fizz and dancing to 80s Europop.

So what makes this Saturday evening different from any other? :eek:

I think I managed about 1 mile on the roads today, before having to admit defeat and return home.

Anyway, any more votes for the date for a re-run of this? To stay within the holiday season, I'm going for Saturday 2nd January (but bear in mind my comment above, about an extra 9 miles needed to get to the train).

Flying Dodo said:
I think I managed about 1 mile on the roads today, before having to admit defeat and return home.

Anyway, any more votes for the date for a re-run of this? To stay within the holiday season, I'm going for Saturday 2nd January (but bear in mind my comment above, about an extra 90 miles return trip needed, just to get back into the swing of things...).

I don't think it's 90 miles Adam. Anyway, Lurgeshall beckons... (Bugger Bognor - waste of my £3 ticket, bugger bugger bugger! "£1.00 a bugger, roll up, roll up!"):evil:

Top Bottom