CANCELLED: Late Late delayed Christmas Night Ride to Bognor 29/01/10

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
As Tim has held sway since 01:04 this morning, it's only fair to post something silly and avoid him being 'in the chair' for 24 hours. :biggrin:
I think the vote was all a scam, and a surreptitious way to enhance the roll call of yacf 'membership' :tongue:
Happy New Year Tim, and all your co-conspiritors :sad:

You're only jealous because your puns didn't pass the yacf entrance exam. ;)

Anyway, it's confirmed as the 29th. Aren't we due a warm spell by then?

redjedi

Über Member
Flying Dodo said:
You're only jealous because your puns didn't pass the yacf entrance exam. :tongue:

Anyway, it's confirmed as the 29th. Aren't we due a warm spell by then?

That's a shame. That's one of the two weekends a year I have to work :ohmy:

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
Sorry guys i'm out, although i'm back on the bike i'm not fit, 20 miles last week did me in.

And i'm working. Have fun.

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
redjedi said:
Good to hear you're back on the bike TC.

Make sure you book some saturdays off so you can join us on some CC rides.

Thanks Luke,
i'm looking at doing a short Epping Forrest ride 25 miles "was in the comic a couple of weeks back".

Auntie Helen said:
Adam, want me to change the thread title for you now? How about 'Definitely not a Christmas FNRttC - 29th January 2010'?

:smile:

But it's definitely not a FNRttC. ;)

Is there space for making it a "Late Late delayed Christmas Night Ride to Bognor 29/01/10"?

Hopefully this one won't get snowed off...........

clivedb

Guru
Just to say that I am still on for this, provided it's not going to be a dash. But my participation will depend on a wimpish weather assessment - I neither want to fall off on ice nor experience a Nov FNRttC-style drenching!

Clive

Although this is not a FNRttC, similar standards will apply. So no-one will get left behind, and there'll be stopping for re-grouping as required. So it won't be a dash for the coast.

I reckon it should be around 10 people or so, depending upon who else comes along.

Top Bottom