CANCELLED: Late Late delayed Christmas Night Ride to Bognor 29/01/10

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
mistral said:
What a glorious day for cycling back from Bognor ... :eek:

yep but small roads round here are like sheet ice

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
I was otherwise engaged last night, but I can make either proposed re-run date. I vote for the 2nd, though...Saturday night slightly easier (not working that weekend). I don't have a problem with 9 miles to get to the train, I'd do 25 miles to home!).

Last night would not have been good- wasn't icy round here, or in the smoke, but it was rather nippy!

OP
OP
mistral

mistral

Guru
MacB said:
yep but small roads round here are like sheet ice

I'm sure, I'll stick to the safety of the suburbs, I'm going to do a few laps of Richmond Park and chase down some of those infamous Dynamo riders :eek: (.....as if).

TimO

Guru
If anyone else has a view on when this ride occurs, then please either vote in the poll over on yacf, or express yourself here. The poll will close in just over 24 hours.

It could end with a tie - 15th Jan and 29th Jan are currently joint favourites.

hillclimber

Flying Dodo said:
It could end with a tie - 15th Jan and 29th Jan are currently joint favourites.

The 15th or the 29th would be good for me, fingers crossed for dry mild weather, which would of course be strange for January!!!

TimO

Guru
Well, MacB has nudged things into a narrow lead. With only 7 hours or so to go, we've probably got a winner, but lets wait and see.

TimO

Guru
After a brief final flurry of votes, slightly over 69% of respondents are happy with the 29th vs less than 54% for the next highest option, and a lot less for the remaining choices.

Top Bottom