Can't be bothered.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

compo

Veteran
I did a lot of cycling building up to the Dunwich Dynamo, then completed that ride. Since then (12 July) I have only been out once, on an easy 20 miler. Being very honest I just cannot be bothered. Even popping up to town I have been catching the bus. The mojo has completely disappeared. My arthritic hips are starting to get quite painful and stiff again, something that cycling really helps to alleviate. I'm sure my enjoyment of cycling will return soon but in the meantime I am just not going to worry too much about having a rest!

Have a fab rest but remember what you said yourself..cycling really help to alleviate the arthritis...so enjoy the rest...then get on it again!!!!

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
I did a lot of cycling building up to the Dunwich Dynamo, then completed that ride.

I think it's possible to 'over cycle'.

Some members of the Sunday group I ride with did the Coast and Castles in June.

I've not seen quite a few of them since.

It may be a case of: "I can't top that, so what's the point?"

Brandane

Legendary Member
Hope you find your mojo again soon @compo . You're quite right to enjoy the break rather than kick your own head in over it.
I am having much the same experience after somewhat over doing things in June. I am taking the chance to try and get rid of some niggling injuries, and will get back to cycling when I am ready.

Top Bottom