Canterbury to Gravesend

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Good evening all. I am in the final stages of the planning my Haltwhistle circular in May and need to get from Canterbury to Gravesend as I have lodgings booked at both ends. I have looked at NCR 1 and suspect that it is a bit "put on" in places i.e it goes of a natural line. Has any one any other suggestions. I will be carrying full panniers and would preffer a relativly traffic free route but I am not adverse to mixing it with the traffic.

Good evening all. I am in the final stages of the planning my Haltwhistle circular in May and need to get from Canterbury to Gravesend as I have lodgings booked at both ends. I have looked at NCR 1 and suspect that it is a bit "put on" in places i.e it goes of a natural line. Has any one any other suggestions. I will be carrying full panniers and would preffer a relativly traffic free route but I am not adverse to mixing it with the traffic.

Canterbury, south to Chartam and Shalmsford street, then west to Selling, Painters forstal, Erriottwood, Borden, Gillingham, Rochester (need to cross the River Medway) then to Gravesend.

Top Bottom