Car tyres slashed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I went to the football match at Accrington today, to get back and find my two passenger side tyres had been slashed. What a shocker! Not so much the cost but the resulting hassle of trying to contact the woman who was looking after my dog while i was out,who i told i'd pick him up at 5.30. I haven't had any recent run ins with anyone,apart from the incident abut 6 weeks ago when i had some idiots throwing stones at my flat,but surely they wouldn't slash my tyres in broad daylight 4 miles from home, when they could do it in the dark when the car's parked around the block from my flat. I'm thinking it could be some fans of the team who Accy played today who've seen my Accrington Stanley sticker in the rear screen and attacked my car. Please tell me i haven't been targeted and it's a random act of vandalism. I've had a shoot week with my mum's funeral and stuff. This has added to the distress!:sad:

Last edited:

screenman

Legendary Member
Random act.

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
They were my cars, my business and the bill for them was paid out of my pocket.
Did they find those responsible? It wouldn't have been so bad for me if they slashed tryes were wearing thin,but they were new when i bought the car. They've only done about 1500 miles. The part worn ones i've just bought aren't as good as them.

screenman

Legendary Member
Did they find those responsible? It wouldn't have been so bad for me if they slashed tryes were wearing thin,but they were new when i bought the car. They've only done about 1500 miles. The part worn ones i've just bought aren't as good as them.

They did not find them, despite them leaving blood from the first one on. Check those part worns, how old are they.

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
How old, means when were they made. Google now to check, there are some very unsafe ones out there.
The car's round the block,i'll check later. Someone's suggested the tyres could've been slashed where i live and i didn't know till i got back from the match. I'm presuming the tyres would go down there and then,not wait till i'd driven 4 miles. I know it sounds daft,but am i right,meaning they wouldn't go down slowly? I think that person was trying to put thoughts in my head that it's been done near my flat and not where i parked up this afternoon.

irw

Quadricyclist
They were my cars, my business and the bill for them was paid out of my pocket.

@screenman 's car....
1200px-SPMT_Achsen.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom