Car tyres slashed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I’m looking forward to finding out how the car got to the repair shop with two slashed tyres in the boot and the two spares on for the journey. Sounds like a lot of Walter Mitty bullwash to me. As for cuffing young lads round the head you’re very lucky they didn’t know the law. One witness and you’re before the Beak for assaulting a minor. First offence, two years maybe? There are a few barrack room lawyers on here who’ll put me right on the numbers.
The friend who's house i parked outside of put my spare wheel on the front. I drove the short distance to the tyre place with the knifed back wheel/tyre on,but very slowly. I'd also like to say that i wouldn't have noticed it was flat,such was the smoothness of the short journey. As for me whacking the yob,at the time i didn't give a toss about whether they knew the law or not. As i posted/said earlier,i had a split second decision to make. After i'd posted it i remembered another cemetery vandalism incident. Probably about the same time as the attempt to vandalise the wooden bench,i saw some yobs picking up ornaments off graves and either chucking them all over the place or worse still smashing them against the grave stones. As with the wooden bench incident,i had to think quickly what to do. Again,phoning the police or 999 wasn't really an option as like i said before,the operator might've classed it as a wasted/nuisance call,so i had to take the law into my own hands. As with the wooden bench incident i approached the yobs and gave them the option of 'doing one',even though unlike the wooden bench incident this time an act of vandalism had already been committed,which kind of lessened the chance of me letting them go unpunished. I decided to take an ornament out of the yobs hand,then i put him in an arm lock,asking hi if he wanted me to put his arm further up his back. He declined my offer,so reluctantly i decided to let him go. When he was safely away from me he shouted "I'll sue you, you @#!! and i'll get my f..k..g lawyer onto you"! Odd to think that someone who thought it acceptable to destroy ornaments off graves had the thought of suing me through 'their' lawyer!:rolleyes:

vickster

Legendary Member
Vigilanteism is when people go looking for targets to attack. Dealing with some scrote at the scene of the crime is not that.
Do you not think Accy seems to go looking for trouble? :whistle: Either that or he’s immensely unlucky as everything happens to him (if the BS is actually less free flowing ) :whistle:

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
It's not really down to vigilante (ex) window cleaners to dish out the discipline is it however...there was nothing proverbial about the smack in the gob in this case if the Accy BS is to be believed
I wasn't a window cleaner at the time,never mind an 'ex' one. It's not bullshit either. Isn't if feasible that i could have done the deed? I don't think i'd do it again,not now with my 'glass' jaw and monocular vision. No,if i saw such an act being committed now i'd reluctantly have to back down. Having said that,the other week i saw/heard some youths thump a bus shelter window. My instinct was to challenge them,as again phoning for the cops wouldn't have achieved anything. Luckily the glass didn't break,but unlucky for them i've made a mental note of their faces and it won't be long before i see one of them going into a/their house and then i'll be able to inform the police where they live,if i catch them up to no good again!

Knowledge is power!!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRS2Ltwb7NSx33X1FidZVCazifSSSLdvOL8wV1BVtRXVCefnmdi.jpg

"He's back in Accrington bringing justice to the streets (and cemetery)......:gun: :whistle:

Last edited:
OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member

Ah if only!:whistle:

We were on about crossbows down the pub last night (as you do :rolleyes:). This bloke told me him and his mate are going to make their own forge and knock out axe heads,swords and such stuff. Why? i don't know,but today i've read of this little incident in Accy town centre yesterday.https://www.accringtonobserver.co.uk/news/armed-police-swoop-church-street-15236934
Now why couldn't this have happened a day before,when i was in the town centre for my signing on at the JC day! I was bored that day,wandering aimlessly. Imagine the excitement of an armed siege!:whistle:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom