Car tyres slashed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
Well this nutter continued with my wife.She went back screaming her head off.
A little while later a Police wagon turned up with an officer looking for me,it seems one of our neighbours had phoned them because this women was going off on one at her ELDERLY neighbour me oh the shame elderly.The office had come to see if i was ok.My wife spoke wth her and she went to see the womem and guess what the little angel aged 12 gave the officer a load of verbal it was spoken to in no uncertain terms as was the women.The officer came back and told us she had pointed out it was my garden since then nothing has been seen of the lads.So the officers words have had the effect.As an extra no parents have been round to sort me out either.

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
.The officer came back and told us she had pointed out it was my garden since then nothing has been seen of the lads.So the officers words have had the effect.As an extra no parents have been round to sort me out either.

Remember the thread i started in the summer,after my flat had been bombarded by youths'? Well,all the crap they threw had to be swept/picked up by me. Well ok i asked the street sweeper chap nicely if he'd give me a hand. The tarmac they threw left black marks on the nice recently painted magnolia wall. Every time i see those marks it reminds me of their actions. I think they should've been made to come and clean up their mess and paint out the marks they made on the wall. To me they got away with it,though to be fair to the cops i haven't seen them around here since,so i'm presuming the received a rollocking. Even the parents don't glare at me now. They put their heads down if we pass on the street.

D

Deleted member 26715

Did you have 2 spares in the car?
@Accy cyclist You never did answer this
A totally legitimate complaint, which I'd be making too if I was affected.
To me it depends what was there first, the football ground or the houses? I doubt anybody who lives there now where there when the football ground was built, if that is the case they shouldn't have bought the house. Just like the idiots who buy a house next to the church & complain about the bells, or somebody who buys next to a pub/hall/concert venue & complains about the noise

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Words fail me......
Why? Do you think taking a bench that someone's paid for to remember their loved one,then intending to smash it up is acceptable? If they'd have put it down and left then i wouldn't have taken it further,but when i asked them to leave it they said words to the affect of 'f..k off' and then laughed. Yes,i could've gone home and phoned 999 (which the operator might've regarded as a wasted call),but then as i'd be doing that these 'youths' would be smashing the bench up. I had to act quickly! A slap around the head saved someone the heartache of finding their £150 bench had been smashed up for 'fun'.
What would you have done? Maybe tried to reason with them i suppose. I tried that,but it failed.

kynikos

Veteran
I was a steward at Accy. About 13 years ago we played them in the old conference league. They brought some right nutters up and we had to throw out about 30 of them.

2005: Burton fan, on being ejected from ground "I've seen your face, you b******; I'm gonna get you"
2018: Burton fan to fellow ejectee "Remember that twunt who kicked us out in 2005? I've just seen 'im"...

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Words fail me......
Anyone who has had a job which involved dealing with yobs will know full well there is a certain type who will only respond to the proverbial smack in the gob. They can't and won't be reasoned with and will push you as far as they can till you reach the bottom line and give them the only answer they take notice of.

They almost always turn out to be despicable adults too. The violent road ragers and the "Who you lookin' at" psychos you meet down the pub didn't become like that the moment they turned 21, their characters were formed as they grew up, and often because it was allowed to.

Randomnerd

Bimbleur
I’m looking forward to finding out how the car got to the repair shop with two slashed tyres in the boot and the two spares on for the journey. Sounds like a lot of Walter Mitty bullwash to me. As for cuffing young lads round the head you’re very lucky they didn’t know the law. One witness and you’re before the Beak for assaulting a minor. First offence, two years maybe? There are a few barrack room lawyers on here who’ll put me right on the numbers.

vickster

Legendary Member
Anyone who has had a job which involved dealing with yobs will know full well there is a certain type who will only respond to the proverbial smack in the gob. They can't and won't be reasoned with and will push you as far as they can till you reach the bottom line and give them the only answer they take notice of.

They almost always turn out to be despicable adults too. The violent road ragers and the "Who you lookin' at" psychos you meet down the pub didn't become like that the moment they turned 21, their characters were formed as they grew up, and often because it was allowed to.
It's not really down to vigilante (ex) window cleaners to dish out the discipline is it however...there was nothing proverbial about the smack in the gob in this case if the Accy BS is to be believed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom