Careless Wispa

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mr Phoebus

Due to Internet pressure, Cadbury's have decided to reintroduce the Wispa bar see here

Balls to the Wispa :ohmy::ohmy::ohmy: I want a Rowntree's Nutty Bar. :blush:

bonj2

i've had a text from my little bro claiming to be the one that started it.

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
why did george michael have a chocolate moustache? because he was careless with his wispa.

that gag predates any notion the george was anything other than a macho bloke for certain types to aspire to. you'd never guess the punchline these days eh?

zimzum42

Legendary Member
Wispas became Dairy milk Bubbly for a while, but the new shape never tasted as good!

I want them to bring back Spiras!!!!!!

OP
OP
M

Mr Phoebus

Melvil;45238][quote=zimzum42 said:
Wispas became Dairy milk Bubbly for a while, but the new shape never tasted as good!

I want them to bring back Spiras!!!!!!

What was a Spira?[/QUOTE]

Seems to be like a flake with a coating? [clicky]

OP
OP
M

Mr Phoebus

Remember everyone, Curly Wurly's and Wagon wheel's are still the same, it's just that you've grown and your hands are bigger now. :blush:

wafflycat

Cadbury's Dipped Flake was delicious...

YUM

I also remember 'Big One' Nestle I think "Big One, sticks out a mile"

Ah yes, those were the days...

Could have been Cadbury..

But I do remember that Ian Bates let me have a bite of his Big One at school. In the corridor. In full public view. :blush:

wafflycat said:
The mint ones were even better.

wispa mints were even better! i almost cried when i found out they had stopped making them about 4 years ago.

i used to go out at lunch to the corner shop, buy 5 of them, eat two by the time i'd got back and have the other 3 that afternoon with tea!

Top Bottom