Carrera by Podium

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

woodbutcher

Veteran
You forgot to mention a lovely blue metallic frame and blue handlebar tape.

I'd keep it just because of the colour.

It looks very nice.
Agreed, l have it in my kitchen at the moment and it sort of glows ! Though its not the cheapest bike l have and l've been looking at the prices for new tubulars.....phew a pair of those is close on what in the past l paid for a complete bike :cuppa:

woodbutcher

Veteran
You would grow into it
I can try....must eat more pudding !^_^

woodbutcher

Veteran
Please keep it , we like looking at it.
I have just finished speaking to the seller in Italy and we both agree that it is not worth falling out over especially as l have a little task for him (he does not know yet what it is but l want him to find me a "Celeste Bianchi". for a good price). Any way by way of a token of apology he refunded me 70€ so honour is satisfied. And yes l will definitely keep the Moser. ^_^

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
I have just finished speaking to the seller in Italy and we both agree that it is not worth falling out over especially as l have a little task for him (he does not know yet what it is but l want him to find me a "Celeste Bianchi". for a good price). Any way by way of a token of apology he refunded me 70€ so honour is satisfied. And yes l will definitely keep the Moser. ^_^

Nice result.

Anyway I used the Carrera to commute on today and boy it's a cracker for sure.

And it will be getting some 30+ rides at the weekend.

woodbutcher

Veteran
Very nice, :okay: And with 70 euro off I suspect it ended up a bit of a bargain.

The recessed brake nuts put it as post 1978, But I would guess not long after.
I don't know what would be a bargain price, l guess it depends on how much you want the bike.
I think there may be a clue as to its age in that all the moser lettering is sprayed on, not decals.

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
I am envious, l still have a damaged knee so having severe withdrawal symptoms due to not riding :sad:

oh dear rather you than me

Top Bottom