Carrera Subway Ltd - whats it worth?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wheres_my_beard

Über Member
I have a Carrera Subway Ltd that I am thinking of selling as I just don't use it, but I'm not sure what a realisitic price would be.

I have converted it to singlespeed with a nice Sturmey Archer Track crank, and a singlespeed kit, with a sprung tensioner, at the back; I still have all the mechanical parts, apart from the cables to restore it to having gears.

It is in great shape, conditional wise (the only damage I can think of is a scratch on the front rim), and would come with a datatag chip, which would have the registration transfered to the new owner, for free.

What kind of price could I ask for this, do you reckon?

MadoneRider1991

Über Member
I have a Carrera Subway Ltd that I am thinking of selling as I just don't use it, but I'm not sure what a realisitic price would be.

I have converted it to singlespeed with a nice Sturmey Archer Track crank, and a singlespeed kit, with a sprung tensioner, at the back; I still have all the mechanical parts, apart from the cables to restore it to having gears.

It is in great shape, conditional wise (the only damage I can think of is a scratch on the front rim), and would come with a datatag chip, which would have the registration transfered to the new owner, for free.

What kind of price could I ask for this, do you reckon?

well at the moment they are on clearance on the halfrods system for £225, so if its in good shape u should get abut £175 for it.

they were a really nice looking bike with shimano throughout, halfords should have made more!! lol

anyway happy selling! :smile:

Top Bottom