Carrying inner tube under the saddle ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sharky

Guru
We are forgetting, the only way to carry a spare tube is ...

image.jpeg

can fit the multi tool into the pouch with the levers on and tbh i wouldnt trust em to get a tyre off .
EDIT i might try them on my turbo wheel and see how they do .
I hope I am not too late: DO NOT DO THAT!

I believe the levers will snap, and they would no longer stay snuggly into the device. They are important, they have spoke wrenches and a little Allen key built in to operate the chain breaker. If you break the levers, you will remove several functions of the multitool.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Give up trying to make do with an expensive velcro-coated scrotum imitator, buy a real saddlebag (you know, one that mounts behind the saddle, not under it) and relax. Carradice Nelson Longflap if you want to splash the cash, but others are available.

OP
OP
cyberknight

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
I hope I am not too late: DO NOT DO THAT!

I believe the levers will snap, and they would no longer stay snuggly into the device. They are important, they have spoke wrenches and a little Allen key built in to operate the chain breaker. If you break the levers, you will remove several functions of the multitool.
Not got near it yet, a long list of jobs including patio slabs, stripping paint, mending taps etc as well as err, riding a bike keep getting in the way .

Top Bottom