Cashless society......problem for many.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
I saw a man sadly holding his phone against an Oyster reader at my local station this evening to the beepless sound of silence.

I beeped out with my old person's freebie Oyster so we were both cashless. But mine worked.

Domus

Guru
When on the bike I carry a tiny purse which is just a bit bigger than a credit card. In the front zipped compartment is my door key, a couple of paracetamol tablets and my café lock key. In the other is my credit card and a £10.00 note. My watch is used more than the card. A case of two belts and braces.

Mike_P

Guru
When on the bike I carry a tiny purse which is just a bit bigger than a credit card. In the front zipped compartment is my door key, a couple of paracetamol tablets and my café lock key. In the other is my credit card and a £10.00 note. My watch is used more than the card. A case of two belts and braces.

I have a thin credit card holder for road cycling; goes in the zipped jersey pocket, assuming the jersey has one - you can guess which jerseys get used more than others. Usually have my debit card in it along with a ten pound note. Take enough food and drink with me to avoid the need to stop for such en route. The holder acts a barrier for the keys put in the zipped pocket as well

Top Bottom