Cat-Calling

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
You, me and maybe Patrick Stevens then.....

Ern1e

Über Member
I must be weird as it is me that jumps to order when the cat calls. He gets fed at 7 am and 4 pm and you could set your clock by that, so there's me up and out of bed to fill his bowl, so how do I get from here to having him ignore me when I call his name?
This is +1 from me ! they have me so well trained at around 6-30 am the little dears make thier way into the bedroom and procced to make me get up so that I can feed them only the very best and most expensive cat food ( oh yes I have tried to mix the cheap stuff in and well you must be bl**dy joking mate !! ) and then I have them winding themselves around me at 6-30 pm. for the tea time feed and as to coming to me in between these times if they could invert two claws !!!!!

king dick

We cant all be cat lovers Fossy thrr
I see a certain poster is living up to his name. Funny how dogs shat every where too.
^_^

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
My mum was once told by a vicar about the sad story of him moving into his new parish in a small country village, and the cat ran away, perhaps freaked by all the change. It still hadn't come back by nightfall, so he saw no option but to roam the streets, summoning it in the way they always did. So the first view most of his new flock got of their new vicar was an old feller wandering down the road in the dark, banging an empty tin of cat food and calling 'Whisky....whisky....whisky....'

Top Bottom