Cat or a Dog person?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kovu

Über Member
Noodley said:
Right, here's a plan. I nick the Apalca, give it a "backie" home on my bike and then flog it to your mum. And then I also get some sheep and sell the wool to your mum, she spins it and knits it and we charge some toffs loads of cash ;):becool:

Its a plan!!! She'd pay for it and she already spins enough for a whole market stall of wool, I can see it now, chance to make some serious money! ;)

Noodley

Kovu said:
Its a plan!!! She'd pay for it and she already spins enough for a whole market stall of wool, I can see it now, chance to make some serious money! ;)

I even have a name - Noodley Knits. Premium money making idea to rob the toffs marketing opportunity...
;):?:

Kovu

Über Member
Noodley said:
I even have a name - Noodley Knits. Premium money making idea to rob the toffs marketing opportunity...
;);)

Noodley Knits!! What a class name! And yeah, any idea to gather some cash off them lot!

peanut

Noodley said:
Right, here's a plan. I nick the Alpaca, give it a "backie" home on my bike and then flog it to your mum. And then I also get some sheep and sell the wool to your mum, she spins it and knits it and we charge some toffs loads of cash ;):becool:

put me down for a cardi:biggrin:

Abitrary

wafflycat said:
One of my fellow villagers used to keep ostriches in his front garden.

I just think I've fallen in love with wafflycat yet again. I can't believe you live in a village, let alone one with ostriches!

I thought you lived in a market town with loads of tattooed yobs arm-wrestling each other in beer gardens for a pint of Harp as a forfeit.

I can just now imagine Helen Mirren sunbathing in her village and loads of ostriches looking over the fence whilst she blushes.

OP
OP
R

Renard

alecstilleyedye said:
so you only love something if you can mistreat it?

how is mrs carlos btw :rolleyes:

:biggrin: eh? I think you miss my point. Unconditional love is greater and since you brought up the subject of marriage is that not what it is supposed to be about, for better or worse and all that?

wafflycat

Abitrary said:
I just think I've fallen in love with wafflycat yet again. I can't believe you live in a village, let alone one with ostriches!

I thought you lived in a market town with loads of tattooed yobs arm-wrestling each other in beer gardens for a pint of Harp as a forfeit.

I can just now imagine Helen Mirren sunbathing in her village and loads of ostriches looking over the fence whilst she blushes.

Excellent vivid imagination, Abitrary..:smile:

I am in a village. Yes, a neighbour used to have ostriches, but they have departed. For a while it was slightly disconcerting to walk through a Norfolk village and have a couple of ostrich heads suddenly appear over the top of a hedge and peer at you :rolleyes: I'm more downmarket with just a couple of hens :biggrin:

The village is between two market towns which have their share of yobs, but on the whole it's a good place to live.

Top Bottom