Cat or a Dog person?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
goo_mason said:
Wafflycat - thanks for the compliment :blush: Ladies who like cats are very attractive too... I tend to find the ones who hate cats to be rather spiteful and full of themselves. Since the ex and I went our separate ways, any girlfriends I've had have been cat-lovers funnily enough !

My ex, who turned out to be a proper psycho, "accidentally" shut one of her cats in the washing machine before she went away on holiday.:ohmy:

wafflycat

TheDoctor said:
Ermmm, a bit late into this thread, but given that dogs, and cats, and all other animals have their own personalities, I don't see how one could be a 'cat' person, 'dog' person or whatever. I've had cats that I liked hugely, dogs that I was seriously upset to lose - am I just an 'animal' person? A few years ago I got quite attached to a squirrel that lived in the garden. She'd come and take nuts from my hand...

The Doc had his nuts nibbled....

Must resisit opportunity for smut...

must resist...
damn. Failed

*snigger* The Doc had his nuts in his hands and had them nibbled as he was holding them *giggle*

wafflycat

alecstilleyedye said:
just for you waffly (and waffles)

Tattoo was the mother of Pinkle Purr,
A little black nothing of feet and fur;
And by and by, when his eyes came through,
He saw his mother, the big Tattoo.
And all that he learned he learned from her,
"I'll ask my mother," says Pinkle Purr.

A ridiculous kitten with silky fur.
And little black Pinkle grew and grew
Till he got as big as the big Tattoo.
And all he did he did with her.
"Two friends together," says Pinkle Purr.

An adventurous cat in a coat of fur.
And whenever he thought of a thing to do,
He didn't much bother about Tattoo.
For he knows it's nothing to do with her,
So "See you later," says Pinkle Purr.

An enormous leopard with coal-black fur.
A little brown kitten that's nearly new
Is now playing games with its big Tattoo...
And Pink looks lazily down at her:
"Dear little Tat," says Pinkle Purr.

A. A. Milne

How lovely! Thank you! :ohmy:

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
I object. Cows are delightful creatures.

wafflycat

Rhythm Thief said:
I've just realised ... my new avatar hardly shows me to be a cat lover! :ohmy:

Dogs are ok too!

Had a stray old lady black dog turn up outside Chez Wafflycat after 11 one night in the middle of a thunderstorm. Poor old girl was soaked, cold and shaking with fear. Brought her in, dried her off and I spent the night in the office, on the sofa, with an old stray dog on the floor next to me as I couldn't put her out in the thunderstorm again, and wanted her to feel safe. Next morning managed to reunite her with her owner. Apparently she got spooked by the thunder & lightning & ran out of the house in fear. It was lovely to be able to reunite her with her owners and see that happily wagging tail when her owners came to collect her :blush:

jonesy

Guru
Having had yet again to clean foul smelling and potentially dangerous excrement from my lawn before letting my one year old daughter out to play, I don't exactly feel like a 'cat person' today. :biggrin:

Top Bottom