Cats mess

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

screenman

Legendary Member
We put a sign up saying "No Cats" well my thinking behind this is, cats are clever enough to get total control over their servants (owners) so they must be clever enough to read.

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
I am at war with a cat in my neighbourhood. I came back one day to catch it 'getting comfy' in my flower bed, so did my best impression of the T-Rex from Jurassic Park to frighten it. It did that odd cat thing of jumping up, spinning over and landing back on it's feet before shooting off through the connecting tunnel (I live in a terrace house). I laughed, while it looked at me from the street as if to say 'You Ba****d'.

Next day I went to the shed, based on decking, to fetch my trusty steed, only to find a large cowpat-sized dollop of cat poo sitting on the decking about 2ft from the door. No way I can open the door to get bike out, so there I am 8am in the morning hosing cat crap off my decking:angry:. Said moggy sat out on car roof opposite looking very smug with itself.

Levo-Lon

Guru
We use jayes fluid to stop the neighbours cat messing on the side concrete path..i know concrete.
Best idea i heard from a customer was bury a ballon just under the surface if they mess in the same spot.
the baloon goes pop and kitty scarpers..

martint235

Dog on a bike
Small price to pay for free vermin control :ph34r:
One of my two likes to incorporate a level of DIY. He brings home a live mouse at around 3am and sits in the hallway growling until I get up to see what's wrong with him. Once I get to the bottom of the stairs, he drops live mouse onto floor and gives me a look of "Well I've done my bit, what you do with it now is up to you." Then he'll sit and watch as I try to catch said mouse. I am getting quite accomplished at it now.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Cat watch cat deterrent, available from RSPB might be worth a look, bit expensive though.
Maybe better than a war with the neighbours :sad:.
They don't work IMO..............I have tried 3 different makes and none of them seemed to make any difference.
If I could find one that did work I would gladly fork out for one again.
One day we hade 5 different cats at virtually the same time Grhhh.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Next door neighbour put a fake cat with scary eyes in their flower bed but he just peed on that.
:laugh: that made me laugh!
I'm left with only one cat now, like all the others I've had, he goes out, comes back in to do his business in his litter, goes back out again!
Rarely, in summer, he likes to fertilize my strawberry beds :smile:

Top Bottom